So little time so much to do. This is a popular line from the song “So Little Time” by Arkarna. I could not agree more. With our lifestyle today, we have too many things on our plate that it makes it difficult to balance our time.
Balancing or managing your time is probably the most challenging thing to do today. You can’t easily juggle your career, your home life, and social life. Don’t forget about your health too. We still need to exercise despite the hectic schedule. But how can we do that if we merely have the time to breathe? This article has 5 tips so you can fit in exercise with your busy schedule.
1. Wake up about 20 to 30 minutes earlier than your usual time. You can do a morning jog around the village or just on your treadmill before you go to work. An alternate exercise is biking or walking.
All you need is about 30 minutes of your time on probably the most peaceful time of the day. You might want to workout too. Pop your pilates, yoga, or aerobics cd and start breaking a sweat. Half an hour is enough to tone your body and keep yourself healthy.
2. If you find it difficult to wake up extra early, you might want to try other things. You can walk on your way to the office. If you are doing this, please bring extra set of clothes and towel for a brief shower.Make sure that you are taking a shortcut to work or else, you will smell like old socks as soon as you finish walking. But if the route to the office is too far, you can drive to work and park at the farthest end. This way, you will still need to walk far.
3. Exercise inside the office. Instead of using the elevator, use the stairs. This is a great cardio workout. You can also stretch on your idle time. Toe touches, arm and neck rotations, and lunges are perfect for the office space.
You can even do yoga stretches at work. There are many others who pick up lunch instead of having them delivered. You might want to try this technique as well.
4. Do your chores. You can cut the grass, mow your lawn, or the rake leaves in your yard. You can even try washing your car the ordinary way (without the hose). I am sure that you will burn some calories by doing these chores at home. In addition, you make your significant other by contributing to the house chores.
5. Dance. Do this before you go to bed or as soon as you wake up. Pop your favorite dance hits and start dancing. Just 5 to 15 minutes of dancing will definitely make you sweat and shed off some weight. You can invite your room mate or your other half to make dancing more fun.Don’t just tell yourself that you cannnot do all these things because your are busy. Say “Yes, I can”. Many have already tried these techniques and see it work despite their busy lifestyle. What about you? When are you going to try this?
Author’s bio: Marcy Gray keeps her cool in whatever life throws at her. In addition, she likes to write reviews about home improvement and baby care products frigidaire fad504tdd and Stroller and pram